Terms of Service
Effective date: 06/06/2023
This User Agreement (the "Agreement") between Tradespect ("You") and Tradespect Intelligence LLC ("the Site") and any of our Site affiliates, agencies, sponsors, licensees, or content partners (collectively referred to as "Tradespect," "We," or "Us") governs your use of the information services and websites provided by Tradespect (collectively referred to as "the Tools"), including any document, content, services, functions, or features accessible on or through the Site (the "Products"). Your use of the Site and the Tools is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein. By using the Site or any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Us, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Additional terms and conditions that govern your use of the Site may be set forth in online notices appearing in connection with certain Products (collectively, the "Additional Terms"), all of which are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. Your use of any Products that are subject to Additional Terms constitutes your acceptance of the respective Additional Terms.
By registering for or using this Site, you accept all of these Terms of Service. Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of all of the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the Site. The Terms of Service for your continued use of this Site will be available at https://tradespect.com/p/terms-of-service. Please check this area before using the Site whenever a change has been indicated. Changes to the Agreement posted on the home page of the Site are effective notice to you of the change in terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these changes in the Terms of Service as they may occur, please arrange to terminate your registration with us immediately by notifying us of your unwillingness to accept the changes to the Terms of Service and by discontinuing your use of the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such changes in the Terms of Service will signify your acceptance of the change in terms and conditions.
By registering for or using this Site, you are agreeing to all the terms and policies outlined below:
- PAYMENT OF SUBSCRIPTION FEE: You agree to pay the predetermined subscription fee for your use of the Site.
- ACCOUNT ACCESS AND DATA REDISTRIBUTION: You agree not to share access to your account and not to redistribute any data you receive through your use of the Site or Products. Except for promotional purposes or as an affiliate, you may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, or use the Site or the Products for commercial or other purposes, except to the extent required for you to use the Site and the Products as expressly provided herein. We grant you a limited license to share a reasonable number of images or content for the sole purpose of displaying and/or sharing your experiences with Tradespect and the Site. However, if we determine, at our sole discretion, that the sharing of content is abused, we may immediately revoke this license.
- ACCOUNT USAGE: You may not forward emails or share your password with anyone. Our security system checks for simultaneous logins from multiple locations, and if it is found that you are sharing your account, your account will be auto-locked for a 24-hour period as required by our data provider agreements.
- DATA EXTRACTION AND SCRAPING: You may not utilize automated systems or software to extract data from the Site. You may not scrape or extract data from the Site for use in any external applications, including but not limited to Discord, Slack, and Twitter. Violation of this policy will result in the immediate banning of your account without notice, and no refunds will be issued.
- REDISTRIBUTION AND RESELLING: Legal action will be taken where deemed appropriate if it is found that you are redistributing or reselling the information on the Site.
- USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION: You verify that the information provided by you during registration is accurate and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- COPYRIGHT AND LIMITED LICENSE: The Site and all its contents are copyrighted. The viewer of this Site is granted a limited license to use its contents for personal or internal company use only.
- DIGITAL GOODS (NO REFUND POLICY): You agree to make all payments associated with your account and in consideration for your access to the Site and Products. Your initial payment will occur at the time of registration, and recurring subscription payments will be charged thereafter. By confirming your purchase, you agree to accept and pay for the subscription. We do not issue refunds for digital goods, and all sales are final. You can cancel future recurring subscription payments at any time through your account settings page. No pro-rated refunds will be given.
- ABUSE OF PAYMENT SYSTEM(S): You agree not to abuse the payment system(s).
- PRIVACY: Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell or distribute your email address or other information without your express consent. Only Tradespect, our agencies, attorneys, and partners are entitled to access your information.
- COPYRIGHT; PROPRIETARY DATA; USE PROVISIONS: All rights, title, and interest in the Site and the Tools, including all trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights, are and will continue to be the exclusive property of Tradespect and/or the content partners. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Site.
- NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES: Tradespect, its agencies, attorneys, members, affiliates, and content partners do not make any warranty or representation that the information provided is accurate and timely. You understand that the use of the Site and the Products is undertaken at your own risk. The Site and the Products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties with respect to performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third-party rights, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currentness, or timeliness. Your exclusive remedy under this Agreement, if any, for any claim for damages relating to your use of the Site or the Products will be limited to the aggregate amount of charges paid by you to Tradespect during the 12-month period preceding the event giving rise to such claim. You acknowledge that the provision of the Site and content entails the likelihood of some human and machine errors, delays, interruptions, and losses, including the inadvertent loss of data.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will Tradespect, its affiliates, partners, members, managers, directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the website, or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through, or downloaded from the website, even if Tradespect or its affiliates, partners, members, managers, directors, officers, employees, or agents are aware of the possibility of such damages. The liability of Tradespect and its affiliates, partners, members, managers, directors, officers, employees, and agents to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Tradespect for the website in the immediately preceding twelve months. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
- DISCLAIMER: There is a high degree of risk involved in trading stocks and options. Past results are not indicative of future returns. Tradespect is not a registered investment advisor nor is it licensed as such with any federal or state regulatory agency. Tradespect does not manage client assets in any way. The information provided and opinions expressed on the website do not constitute investment advice. Any and all ideas expressed, research, tutorials, and instructional resources are for educational purposes only. The ideas expressed are solely the opinions of Tradespect. We advise everyone to understand the risks involved with trading stocks and options. We encourage every visitor to the website to do their own research and consult with their own financial advisor(s) before engaging in any investing activities and to ensure they are aware of all potential risks. Any investment decision that results in losses or gains made based on any information on this site or related services is not the responsibility of Tradespect. Your use of ideas, systems, and/or data provided by Tradespect is at your own risk, and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the information.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the Site or create an account.